Cupcake throwdown!

Just a sneak peak for now of my IronCupcake:Earth Music Challenge cuppy!

Friends, I am an official IronCupcake:Earth baker! (And you're like, "Huh?") I even have an IC:E badge for Sie macht! (It's on the right. Oh so official.)

IronCupcake:Earth is a monthly themed baking contest, and this month, the theme is music. We want to get IC:E on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," and the tuneriffic (sorry, that's kinda bad, I know) challenge is in honor of the music-loving Ms. DeGeneres.

I will have a longer post with a recipe next week to kick off IC:E voting. I'm excited to share my entry! It's terribly glamorous...

I'm competing for goodies from the following generous IronCupcake:Earth prize providers:
The Demy™ by Key Ingredient
Hello, Cupcake by Karen Tack & Alan Richardson
Bella Cupcake Couture
Cupcake Stackers by Gourmac
The Cake Mix Doctor Returns! by Anne Byrne

Labels: , , , ,